Roadmap, Strategic Agenda and Programme
The Task Force Roadmap, Strategic Agenda and Programme coordinates ongoing activities of different nature (i.e. consultations, development of papers etc.) to maintain the SRIA (Strategic Research Agenda) and SRIDA (Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda) up to date, which is a key priority for BDVA in the context of the Partnerships and Alliances in which it participates. Furthermore, the Big Data Value Association is frequently asked to provide input and feedback to the R&D&I Work Programmes of the European Commission. The collection and provision of such feedback is very important for BDVA in order to achieve its objectives as organisation but is also very relevant for BDVA members which can help in building the roadmaps for EU research and innovation policies in the area of Big Data and AI. In the context of the implementation of the Multiannual Financial Framework 2021 - 2027, this activity is primarily focused (but not only) on Cluster 4 - Digital, Industry and Space in Horizon Europe and on the Digital Europe Programme.
- SRIA v1.0 (January 2015)
- SRIA v2.0 (January 2016)
- SRIA v3.0 (January 2017)
- SRIA v4.0 (October 2017)
- BDVA position to FP9 (2018)
- BDVA AI Position Statement (2018)
- AI PPP Vision paper (2019)
- AI PPP SRIDA Consultation version (June 2019)
- AI PPP SRIDA Consultation version (September 2019)
- Paper (2019) Transversal to all TFs. Lopez de Vallejo, I., Scerri, S., Tuikka, T. (eds).
- Data Sharing Practices survey results - Preliminary analysis (August 2020) (Preliminary analysis only, final results to be published soon)
- Strategic Research, Innovation and Deployment Agenda (SRIDA) for the AI, Data and Robotics Partnership Third Release (Sep 2020)
- Towards a European Governed Data Sharing Space - BDVA position paper (November 2020)