BDVA Covid-19 Webinar: VODAN
BDVA organises, with the support of GO FAiR, CODATA and the Philips Foundation, a webinar on April 29th at 14h CEST to raise more awareness about this initiative. The VODAN Implementation Network is one of the joint activities carried out by CODATA, RDA, WDS, and GO FAIR. The purpose of the Implementation Network is to make the SARS CoV-2 virus data FAIR, meaning that they are Findable, Accessible, Interoperable and thus Reusable by both humans and machines, during this epidemic of COVID-19.
Read more about VODAN here: https://www.go-fair.org/implementation-networks/overview/vodan/
Webinar: Virus Outbreak Data Network (VODAN) - Introduction and implementations
Date: April 29th, 2020. 14h to 15h CEST
- Introductory note. Prof. Dr. Milan Petkovic (Department head Data Science at Philips; Professor at TU/e; Vice President at BDVA) (5 min)
- Introduction to GO FAIR. Prof. Dr. Barend (Professor at Leiden University Medical Center, Ambassador of GO FAIR, President of CODATA) (10 min)
- VODAN. Prof. Dr. Barend (Professor at Leiden University Medical Center, Ambassador of GO FAIR, President of CODATA) (15 min)
- A VODAN implementation case by Philips Foundation.
- Prof. Mirjam van Reisen (Professor International Relations and Innovation, Tilburg University & Leiden University) (10 min)
- Hans Hofstraat (VP at Philips Research, Royal Philips) (10 min)
- Q&A (10 min)