Declarative AI 2020: Rules, Reasoning, Decisions and Explanations
Welcome to Declarative AI 2020, an event co-organised by SINTEF AS, University of Oslo, and Norwegian University of Science and Technology, under the umbrella of the SIRIUS Centre for Scalable Data Access. Declarative AI 2020 will take place from 24 June - 1 July 2020 in Oslo (Norway). The event aims at presenting the latest advancements in AI and rules, reasoning, decisions, and explanations and their adoption in IT systems.
- Derek Miers (Gartner, United Kingdom): "What The Real World Needs From Decision Management, Reasoning and AI"
- Dieter Fensel (University of Innsbruck, Austria): "Knowledge Graphs: Methodologies, Tools, and Selected Use Cases"
- Eyke Hüllermeier (Paderborn University, Germany): "Multilabel rule learning"
- Arild Waaler (University of Oslo, Norway)
Declarative AI 2020 brings together three co-located events:
- The 4th International Joint Conference on Rules and Reasoning (RuleML+RR 2020): Target audience: Academia and industry working in the area of AI and rules
- DecisionCAMP 2020: Target audience: Digital decisioning practitioners (Business Analysts, Business Experts, Developers or Architects)
- The 16th Reasoning Web Summer School Target audience: Postgraduate (PhD or MSc) students, postdocs, young researchers, and senior researchers
Call for contributions:
- RuleML+RR Call for Papers: http://2020.ruleml-rr.org/pages/ruleml-rr-cfp
- DecisionCAMP Call for Presentations: https://decisioncamp2020.home.blog/call-for-presentations
- RW Summer School Call for Applications: https://2020.declarativeai.net/events/rw-summer-school
Core organization team:
- Declarative AI 2020: Chair - Till C. Lech (SINTEF AS, Norway); Logistics Chair - Inger-Lise Reang (University of Oslo, Norway); Sponsorship Chair - Anders Bryhni (SINTEF AS, Norway), Publicity Chair - Hilde Marie Fjære (SINTEF AS, Norway); Financial Chair and Webmaster - Ahmet Soylu (NTNU / SINTEF AS, Norway)
- RuleML+RR 2020: General Chairs - Dumitru Roman (SINTEF AS / University of Oslo, Norway), Martin Giese (University of Oslo, Norway), Ahmet Soylu (NTNU / SINTEF AS, Norway); Program Chairs - Víctor Gutiérrez Basulto (Cardiff University, UK), Tomas Kliegr (University of Economics, Prague, Czech Republic)
- DecisionCAMP 2020: General Chair - Jacob Feldman (OpenRules, USA)
- Reasoning Web 2020: General Chairs - Andreas Pieris (University of Edinburgh, UK), Marco Manna (University of Calabria, Italy)
Interested to become a sponsor for the event? Check out available sponsorship packages at https://2020.declarativeai.net/sponsors.
Check out further details at https://2020.declarativeai.net, and see you in Oslo!