International Workshop on Big Data Analytics (BigDAW16)
The Workshop is co-located with ACM International Conference on Computing Frontiers.
The purpose of this workshop is to provide a fertile ground for collaboration between research institutions and industries and in analytics, machine learning, and high performance computing.
Topics of interest are:
- High performance data analytics
- Machine and deep learning
- Data search and representation
- Architecture and system design
- Cloud-based big data solutions
- Software infrastructures
- Submission Deadline extended: February 25, 2016
- Decision Notification: March 11, 2016
- Camera-Ready Copy: March 25, 2016
More information: http://www.computingfrontiers.org/2016/index.html