This is a public workshop with an opportunity to learn about and to influence the update and consolidation of the current Big Data Value strategic research agenda (SRIA).
This is a co-located event with the European Data Forum (EDF) 2015, http://2015.data-forum.eu/
In the context of the SRIA Update Process, the BDVA SRIA Update workshop in Luxembourg on November 18th is organised in order to consolidate the work and results of the ongoing survey and input gathering process that is relevant for the SRIA update.
Please read the current BDVA SRIA document and consider to provide input to the BDVA SRIA online survey before the workshop, at the BDVA webpage: http://www.bdva.eu/
The workshop will present and discuss the currently identified updates as follows:
1. Overview of the BDVA SRIA Document and Update process, Sonja Zillner, Siemens
2. Overview of the SRIA Technical priority areas and Data Architecture, Arne J. Berre, SINTEF
3. Data Management, Dumitru Roman, SINTEF
4. Data Analytics, Bjarne Kjær Ersbøll, DTU
5. Security and Privacy, Aris Gkoulalas-Divanis, IBM
6. Data Visualisation, Carlos A. Iglesias, UPM
7. Overview of SRIA Non-Technical Topics, N.N.
8. Next steps in the BDVA SRIA Consolidation, Sonja Zillner, Siemens
Please register to the workshop here
Please find also the file describing the details of the SRIA update process.