DSBA brokering event a huge success - supports community efforts to develop Data Spaces
On the 16th of December, BDVA/DAIRO, FIWARE, Gaia-X and IDSA (Data Spaces Business Alliance) organised an online brokering event with the participation of the European Commission. The event gave an overview of the upcoming Data Spaces calls of the Digital Europe Programme and provided a platform for the participants to find partners and pitch. 12 pitching sessions covering the Green Deal, Smart Communities, Mobility, Health, Tourism, Agriculture, Media, Cultural Heritage, Public sector Open Data for AI, Skills, Language and Manufacturing Data Spaces.
The event was a huge success, buzzing with new collaborations and exciting presentations – see the key numbers above! The matchmaking possibilities of the event will be kept open for all registered participants. You can find the presentations of the European Commission here:
- DEP Data Spaces by Federico Milani
- DEP Cloud-to-Edge infrastructure and services by Manuel Mateo
- DEP Health Data Space by Szymon Bielecki
- DEP Manufacturing Data Space by Matthias Kuom
- DEP Cultural Heritage Data Space by Anne Bajart
- DEP Skills Data Space by Anne Bajart
- DEP Tourism Data Space by Anne Bajart
- DEP Media Data Space by Anne Bajart
- DEP Language Data Space by Monica Pretti
- DEP Agricultural Data Space by Joël Bacquet
- DEP Mobility Data Space by Zoe de Linde
- DEP Green Deal Data Space by Johan Bodenkamp
BDVA/DAIRO thanks all the speakers, moderators and participants. We are excited to continue the work of DSBA.
If you have any questions about the DSBA or the upcoming activities, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.