Brokering Event for European Data Spaces - Pitch and unite your expertise for DEP calls!
Brokering Event for European Data Spaces | December 16, 2021 | 9 to 13:30 CET
Online – register here
You have now the chance to participate in a series of calls from the European Commission under the Digital Europe Programme umbrella for creating European data spaces in twelve domains.
The Data Spaces Business Alliance (DSBA) is the driver for sovereign data sharing and invites you – researchers, companies and innovators on these domains and data spaces – to our “Brokering Event for European Data Spaces” on December 16th. The goal is to bring together the leading experts and professionals from domain-specific consortia to respond to the calls. The event is organized by DSBA with the participation of the European Commission.
Are you a domain and/or data space expert? Join the brokering event to get:
- A profound overview of the EC calls
- A stage to showcase your expertise
- The opportunity to form teams with best possible partners for the calls, and therefore the prospect of great fundings
- Contact opportunities with the responsible people at the European Commission and the leading organizations in the field of sovereign data sharing Connect with the DSBA communities
- Connect with the DSBA communities
Our virtual platform allows you to make pitches and find matching partners for a consortium.