Task Force 6 - Subgroup 6: Standardisation
The aim of the TF.Standardisation is to integrate research, technology, development and innovation with standardisation. The group is engaging with current and future PPP Projects in relation to standards as well as other intiatives across the EU. The goal is to serve as a one-stop-shop for standards advice, support and operations.
This group aims at achieving the European Commission recognition for leadership in Standardization Policy and Strategy. Finally, it works to become an education provider around technology standards and standardisation.
This TF focuses on the core objectives of BDVA / DAIRO SRIDA, as well as the key principles of European Commission’s Digital Strategy. In practical terms, this TF focuses on the rapid evolution of international standardization activities in Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Data Governance and Robotics and on facilitating international trade, business scaleup, emerging technologies sustainable development.
- Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with ETSI (2019)
- Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with CEN-CENELEC (2020)
- Official liaison with CEN-CENELEC JTC21
- Type A Liaison with ISO/IEC JTC1 SC42 (Big Data and AI)
- Webinar: Standards and Innovation: Data and AI standards generating value for SMEs (2020, together with TF8.SG1)
- Contributing to StandICT project
- European survey on Artificial Intelligence standardisation - collaboration with AFNOR (2021)