Partnerships and Alliances
To fullfil its mission BDVA drives and contributes to several partnerships and European Alliances as a partner or a member.
- BDVA has been the private side to the European Commission in the Big Data Value contractual public-private partnership (BDV cPPP). The partnership officially ended at the end of 2020 but there are still many active implementation actions.
- BDVA is an official private member of the EuroHPC Joint Undertaking (EuroHPC JU), together with ETP4HPC and QuiC.
- BDVA is a founding and active strategic member of the Horizon Europe AI, Data and Roboitcs Partnership together wiht euRobotics, CLAIRE, ELLIS and EurAI. The 5 associations created a new Association (Adra) that is the private side of this partnership. BDVA is stratregic member of Adra.
- BDVA, FIWARE, Gaia-X and IDSA launched in 2021 the Data Spaces Business Alliance (DBSA)
- BDVA is together wiht other 7 associations part of the TransContinuum Initiative (TCI)