Task Force 1: Programme
This task force defines the technical content of the BDV PPP. Its main responsibility is the periodic revision of the BDV Strategic Research & Innovation Agenda identifying the state-of-the-art from a technology point of view and identifying gaps that are of strategic importance to EU organisations.
The SRIA feeds the proposal for the Big Data Value Plan, which contains not only the identification of R+D+I topics but also the way they should be covered by the PPP topics within H2020, including implementation instruments, timing, expected impact and potential budget distribution.
The programme also defines possible interactions between the projects, When applicable. TF1 tackles content activities that contribute to the overall definition of the PPP objectives and the related programme, which could be permanent or not. This entails aspects not necessaily linked to research, but also related to business, legal and regulatory frameworks, standards, etc.
TF Lead: Edward Curry (Insight Centre) edward.curry(at)insight-centre.org
- TF1.SG1 Research Priorities and SRIA. Lead: Sonja Zillner (Siemens)
- TF1.SG4: i-Spaces. Daniel Alonso (ITI)
- TF1.SG6: Workprogramme tracking. Lead: Ernestina Menasalvas (UPM)
- SRIA v1.0 (January 2015) (TF1.SG1)
- SRIA v2.0 (January 2016) (TF1.SG1)
- SRIA v3.0 (January 2017) (TF1.SG1)
- SRIA v4.0 (October 2017) (TF1.SG1)
- BDVA i-Space label document (2016) (TF1.SG4)
- BDVA i-Space labelling 2017 (2017) (TF1.SG4)
- BDVA position to FP9 (2018)
- BDVA AI Position Statement (2018)
- BDVA i-Space labelling 2018 (2018) (TF1.SG4)
- AI PPP Vision paper (2019)
- AI PPP SRIDA Consultation version (June 2019) (TF1.SG1)
- AI PPP SRIDA Consutlation version (September 2019) (TF1.SG1)
- BDVA i-Space labelling 2019 (2019) (TF1.SG4)
- Towards a European Data Sharing Space - Position Paper (2019) Transversal to all TFs. Lopez de Vallejo, I., Scerri, S., Tuikka, T. (eds)