2nd Open Call for Startups by European Data Incubator
The European Data Incubator BDV PPP project (EDI) invites SME/Startups to apply for the 2nd Open Call.
The aim is to aid European startups in Big Data to overcome the usual barriers they face when innovating in this area, e.g. a) lack of access to private corporative datasets; b) access to the actual needs of the corporations having those datasets; c) access to VC and investors willing to bring forward their solutions or d) seed equity-free funding (up to 100K €) to help these innovative startups to materialize their innovative and marketable data-driven solutions.
The selected SMEs/startups will receive:
- 8 months of incubation at the European Data Incubator, funded by the European Commission (August 2019 - April 2020)
- the chance to grow business
- up to €100K equity-free
- a free cloud environment for scalable data processing
- the chance to work side-by-side with a corporate (like Sonae, IAAF, JOT Media and more)
- free support services and workshops by dedicated mentors
- the opportunity to solve a real-life data challenge (in sports, retail, finance, transport & logistics, smart cities, gaming, environment & energy, internet & media)
- watch this video to see how it works.
How to apply?
Select 1 of the 3 tracks available and submit your application by 19 June 2019 (noon) CEST. Find out more on the EDI website.
The work carried out by EDI startups selected in 1st Open Call for Startups is accessible at startups’ portfolio: https://edincubator.eu/startups-2018/
For any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org.