BDVA welcomes 10 new Members!
BDVA is growing and continuously receiving new membership applications! On the 28th of March, BDVA General Assembly officially admitted 10 new members from the Industry/SME and the Academia/Research based in 9 different countries: Sweden, Germany (2), France, Italy, Greece, Austria, Bulgaria, Spain and Serbia.
BDVA officially welcomes to the Association the following Members.
- Alma Mater Studiorum Università di Bologna (UNIBO), Research/Academia (Italy);
- Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH, Research/Academia (Germany);
- Institut für Angewandte Informatik e.V. , Academia/Research (Germany);
- Kernix, SME (France);
- Malarden University, Academia/Research (Sweden).
ASSOCIATE Members (alphabetical order):
- DatMean, SME (Spain);
- Foundation for Research and Technology – Hellas, Academia/Research (Greece);
- Sofia University "St. Kliment Ohridski”, Academia/Research (Bulgaria);
- University Novi Sad, Research/Academia (Serbia);
- University of Applied Sciences Technikum Wien, Research/Academia (Austria).
The complete list of BDVA members, the Membership categories and more relevant information on how to be involved can be found here.
BDVA is open to new members and encourage data driven Organisations interested in playing an active role in enriching the data value ecosystem to join the Association.