DTU will host the first university-driven technology summit in September, focusing on the digitization of Danish industry. The event showcases the newest leading technologies and shows you how to start using and benefitting from these technologies.
High Tech Summit will focus on areas such as:
- Industry 4.0, for example smart robots in production settings and ultra-fast 3D printers
- Digitization and Big Data, for example digital, customized healthcare solutions, smart energy management in cities and new business models
- Internet of Things, for example intelligent pens in food production, driverless vehicles and new IT solutions preventing abuse of our personal data on the Internet
- Advanced materials, for example smart materials, nano-sensors for environmental engineering solutions, and smart surfaces of advanced products.
- Start-ups and students, for example disruption, high-tech start-ups, and synergies between start-ups and large corporations.
More information at the High Tech Summit website here.