The Chief Analytics Officer Forum Africa is the premier event for CAOs and senior analytics professionals.
Providing top-level strategic advice and discussion the forum brings the senior analytics community together to discuss the most critical data and analytics challenges faced by their organisations and the wider industry as a whole.
Research conducted by Corinium shows that South African companies are beginning to realise the value that lies within their data but face numerous challenges to realising this value.
A recent Chief Analytics Officer (CAO) Roundtable highlighted that companies are not yet mature enough in their data & analytics journey to move to a CAO structure.
What does analytics mean to your organisation and how can you harness its power to improve and modernise process, performance and profitability?
- Yudvhir Seetharam , Head of Analytics: Business, FNB
- Annie Symington , HOD: Analytics, Multichoice
- Pieter Vorster , CAO, Absa Capital
- Eugene Liebenberg , Head: Client Analytics, MMI Holdings
- Ruschka Raidoo , Head: Strategic Initiatives, Customer Insights & Analytics, Standard Bank
- Morne van der Westhuizen , Head of Data Analytics, Zoona
View the latest agenda http://www.caoforumafrica.com/agenda
Delegate registration http://www.caoforumafrica.com/registration
For more information, contact Laurence Allen, Marketing Manager