Task Force 4: Communication
Develop a communication plan and monitoring of its execution to create awareness around the BDVA activities (with the aim of attracting new members to BDVA, ensuring that the existing community is alive and produces useful content and ensuring the impact of the outcomes of this association).
Activities within the communication plan will include organization and active attendance to events, social networks strategy, elaboration of marketing material (brochure, presentation, etc).
The communication strategy will address the following points:
- Improve BDVA positioning as the Big Data reference in Europe
- Help BDV PPP to achieve its KPIs
- Attract the key players in Big Data
- Increase number of full members
- Target of the communications activities
- Technology Industries
- Data Providers
- Research organizations
- European Commission and other Public Administrations
- Image to show
- The greatest Impact
This TF is divided into the following subgroups:
TF4.SG1: Communication Strategy and monitoring
TF4.SG2: Contents and Material creation
TF4.SG4: Social Networks
TF4.SG5: Event Monitoring
TF Lead: Daniel Sáez (ITI)
TF Outputs will be reported here as they materialise.