Cross-border flow of non-personal data and cybersecurity topics have been discussed and regulated at EU Policy level
A new EU Regulation encouraging the cross-border flow of non-personal data has been published by the European Commission. Additionally, a more robust approach to cybersecurity across the EU has been a core topic discussed.
- A proposed regulation on a "framework for the free flow of non-personal data in European Union";
- An evaluation report concerning the operations of the Europe's cybersecurity agency, ENISA;
- A proposal for a new regulation along with an annex bolstering the competences and liability of ENISA;
- A summary of the proposal's impact assessment accompanying the above-mentioned proposal;
- A communication outlining how to effectively implement the Network and Information Security Directive designed to improve the security of network and information systems across the EU;
- A report on assessing measures to deal with attacks on information systems.