The inaugural Chief Data Scientist Forum launches November 16th-17th 2016 at the Hilton, Financial District, San Francisco and will be the premier event for high-level data science practitioners, containing essential content and new ideas to develop the leadership role for data science.
Attendees can also network and discuss their work utilizing data in an exploratory, scientifically rigorous manner to meet strategic and tactical organizational goals.
- Ashok Srivastava, Chief Data Scientist, Verizon
- Yael Garten, Director of Data Science, LinkedIn
- Esteban Arcaute, Senior Director, Head of Data Science, WalmartLabs
- Rahul Todkar, Vice President, Enterprise Data Science, Charles Schwab
- Chul Lee, Head of Data Engineering & Science - Connected Fitness, Under Armour
- Winning the Talent War - Attracting and Retaining Top Data Scientists in a Hyper-Competitive Market: Understanding their motivations and discovering the key to ensuring your organizations’ data science projects excite your team
- The IT Implications of a Data Science Approach Identifying a balance between proprietary software and open source tools plus measuring impact of the shift from highly curated data to ‘data in the wild’
- Democratizing Data Science: Empowering non-technical analysts to use data science tools and make better informed judgements which lead to a greater data-driven culture
- Securing Buy In at the Highest Level to ensure that data science is trusted throughout the organization by delivering business value
- The Data Scientist as a Partner in Success - Building Positive Relations with Internal Stakeholders how can we convince other teams to work constructively with data science?
BDVA members are entitled to a 10% discount on delegate registration. Please quote the code BDVA10 when registering