- Event date:Thursday, 7 September, 2017 to Friday, 8 September, 2017Place:Paris, France
The main theme of the conference is “Future Technologies for Knowledge Discoveries in Data". This conference aimed to expand its coverage in the areas of Big Data and Data Mining where expert talks, young researcher’s presentations will be placed in every session of the meeting will be inspired and keep up your enthusiasm. We feel our expert Organizing Committee is our major asset, however your presence over the venue will add one more feather to the crown of Data Mining 2017.
Data Mining, the extraction of hidden predictive information from large databases, is a powerful new technology with great potential to help companies focus on the most important information in their data warehouses. Data Mining 2017 is comprised of the following sessions with 25 tracks and 133 sub sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues of Big Data and Data Mining. Data mining tools predict future trends and behaviors, allowing businesses to make proactive, knowledge-driven decisions. The automated, prospective analyses offered by data mining move beyond the analyses of past events provided by retrospective tools typical of decision support systems. Data mining tools can answer business questions that traditionally were too time-consuming to resolve.
More information here: http://datamining.conferenceseries.com
- Event date:Monday, 11 September, 2017 to Thursday, 14 September, 2017Place:Meervaart Theatre - Amsterdam
The annual SEMANTiCS conference is the meeting place for all stakeholders of the Semantic Web technologies. Every year this event attracts the world‘s leading Semantic Web practitioners and researchers, uniting thus research, industry and public administration. Top-of-the line presentations from around the world will enable you to delve into state-of-the-art developments with regard to the future of the Web.
Besides the highly diversified event program, this year the conference will feature:
- Prestigious Keynote Speakers.
- The 3rd European Linked Data Contest.
- A broad spectrum of satellite events (e.g. DBpedia Day, Workshops, Poster Sessions).
- A unique marketplace with free access for participants and visitors.
You can find more info about the event here.
As SEMANTiCS consitutes the only European industry-focused conference on semantic technologies and solutions, it presents the key opportunity to increase the visibility of your company, organisation or project among an international, high impact community and beyond. Seize this opportunity and meet data and information managers, IT-architects, project developers, software engineers and researchers from organisations ranging from NPOs, universities, public administrations and SMEs to the largest enterprises in the world.
You can find more information in the Sponsorship Brochure and here. For customized offers, you can contact the sponsoring team.
- Event date:Wednesday, 20 September, 2017 to Thursday, 21 September, 2017Place:Copenhague
DTU will host the first university-driven technology summit in September, focusing on the digitization of Danish industry. The event showcases the newest leading technologies and shows you how to start using and benefitting from these technologies.
High Tech Summit will focus on areas such as:
- Industry 4.0, for example smart robots in production settings and ultra-fast 3D printers
- Digitization and Big Data, for example digital, customized healthcare solutions, smart energy management in cities and new business models
- Internet of Things, for example intelligent pens in food production, driverless vehicles and new IT solutions preventing abuse of our personal data on the Internet
- Advanced materials, for example smart materials, nano-sensors for environmental engineering solutions, and smart surfaces of advanced products.
- Start-ups and students, for example disruption, high-tech start-ups, and synergies between start-ups and large corporations.
More information at the High Tech Summit website here.
- Event date:Thursday, 9 November, 2017 to Friday, 10 November, 2017Place:Budapest
This networking event centres on European ICT Research and Innovation with a special focus on the Horizon 2020 Work Programme for 2018-20.
The event will focus on the Horizon 2020 Work Programme 2018-20 in the field of Information & Communication Technologies. It will offer an exceptional opportunity to build quality partnerships with academics, researchers, industrial stakeholders, SMEs and government actors from all over Europe.
Source and further information: https://ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/news/ict-proposers-day-2017
- Event date:Tuesday, 5 December, 2017 to Thursday, 7 December, 2017Place:Brussels
The European Forum for Electronic Components and Systems aims to join forces and to bring all ECS stakeholders together to work on a common strategy, future collaboration and vision. The event is organised by AENEAS, ARTEMIS-IA, EPoSS, ECSEL Joint Undertaking and the European Commission.
The first edition of EFECS will be dedicated to: ‘Our Digital Future'
When: 5-7 December 2017
Where: Square Brussels Meeting Centre, Brussels
EFECS 2017 is an international forum focussing on the Electronic Components and Systems value chain in Europe. During the event, strategic theme sessions will be organised, keynote speakers will share their expertise and vision and R&I results will be shown in a project exhibition.
Event website: https://efecs.eu/